thx 4 listening 2 me crap.
Saturday, January 29, 2005
just finished reading some of my friend's blog.... last time I used to dislike blog... but duirng this few weeks, I realised that blog can actually understand my friends better ... my feeling start to turn neutral.
recently....yw got a gf because of the two previous girl we know that he must somehow got hurt quite a lot... so we are really happy to know that he got himself a gf and move on. Sometimes we said that he is very practical but we only meant to joke with him. I admit that a few times I really mean it ... is not because he didn't lunch with us... is because of the nasty thing or word to a***l... I wonder do guy really change their heart so fast...? or is onli the crush thingy ? Anyway... we really wish yw all the best to his relationship and continued to fight off his "qing di...c***s or whoever". jia you ba...yw...
Ps: anyway...if yw happen to see this msg ... just wanna to tell you i'm not the one who take ur hp. some1 pass it to me and asked me to hide it.
...to be continued...
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away@
1:55 PM