thx 4 listening 2 me crap.
Monday, January 31, 2005
sobz...so sad... all the mp3 and files in one of my most important folders all gone...!!!! So angry!! sobz....Today is another day sianzZzZzZz day.
Firstly... during the lunch time...I accompanied my leader and my supervisor to watch the video for the seminar...then she told us that the MM that we had put alot of efforts in might not be able to show during the seminar... haiz.
Around 3pm+... my group of friends went FJ for lunch, then that guy angry again!! I really dun know why... and nobody knows why.... I wonder why do he have to react in this way... at least he should tell us why when we asked him...but he said nothing.
When I reached home... I realised that all my mp3 and files in the folders gone... is like ALL GONE!!... And I have no ideas why... that is the worst part man.... arh!!
Two more days our accounting challenge report will be due ... yet we haven not finish it. Sometimes I sort of regret taking part.
Today is really a sucky monday!!
...to be continued...
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away@
7:11 PM