thx 4 listening 2 me crap.
Monday, January 24, 2005
hmm... waiting to end my day of tep... kind of sianZzzz...wanted to rush home to watch "my date with vampire 3" last episode...!! Now in Bpos-humanlink, YW is sitting beside me ... nag nag nag...hahahaz... wait till he saw this he will sae i tok behind his back again... Over the weekend, I slack for 2 two days... and spend my saturday SHOPPING!!...hehez... it have being a long time since I last had a good shopping day!!
I just got to know what my group have to do for the Accounting Compeition's final. OMG... by next wednesday have to submit a report and by sat we have to present our proposal to the external judges... OMG!! kind of regret now...!
...to be continued...
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away@
1:50 PM