thx 4 listening 2 me crap.
Thursday, January 27, 2005
I feel so moody today... so sucky. Early in the morning, I have to go to the boring lecture... and the stupid SQ make PY cried... That stupid jerk... and this incidence affected most of us. Sometimes I really felt very useless cos when my friends have problems or in some kind of trouble and I just can't do anything.
For the whole of last week, my team had put alot of effort at finding the suitable pix for the career seminar MM and yet KY sort of disapprove the MM as he said he dun see the link between the pix and the content. So is like kind of demoralise my team members. The problem is he never told us what he want for the MM(multimedia) and they should give us the content of the MM yet they didn't provide us anything. Next week is the career seminar but everything is yet to be confirmed... hopefully our effort will not be wasted and KY will provide us the information real SOON
...to be continued...
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away@
7:04 PM