thx 4 listening 2 me crap.
Tuesday, February 22, 2005
After my block leave I'm not feeling very well everyday, feeling kind of dizzy and every night having headache. So tired...Hope this kind of situation can go off real soon.
This week is week 6... 1 more week I will be out of BPOS. Currently I'm busying with my creativity project...I don't understand those people who designed flash or MM how to endure with the process of creating a flash or floorplan or whatever. The designing of the floorplan or structure was fun BUT the colouring of the pix was hectic. The colouring was really driving me crazy... sometimes I spent 1 hour just to do the colour of 1 pix and my eyes was like twisted into a 8-shaped. On top of that, my team had to organise a workshop for all the TEP students and we decided to invite Thumbs UP for the workshop BUT after 1 week of waiting...they replied us and stood us up... so we had to find another speaker for the workshop. Now... we are waiting for the reply again...*pray hard*...that we could get a positive reply.
I saw him two days in a row this week... really happy. And now my daily reason of going to school is to see him again...(hopefully).
Today I nearly leaked out a secret... "heng" I didnt leaked out eventually...hehehe... somebody better pray real hard that the others won't leaked out.
...to be continued...
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away@
10:51 PM