thx 4 listening 2 me crap.
Friday, February 25, 2005
From my friend's blog I get to know that fish only have 7 second of memory... and after 7 second later, the fish will have a new memory...that's why fish won't get bored in the fish tank. Cos every 8th second, the fish will have a new memory.
My friend wished that he could be a fish which only have 7 second...so that he could forget all his pain and sorrow...and forget the one he loved yet he can't be with...
He also wanted to be fish so that whenever he cried no one will notice that he's crying... and he could hide his sadness from others...
Well... sometimes I also wished that I could lose all my memories so that I won't be so miserable...but after the period of downturn had passed...I'm glad that I didn't expunge the painful experiences though I'm given the chance to erase it. Cos every fall and pain had slowly nurtured me into a more mature person.
PS: Hope that everyone is able to get out the downturn of their lives and continued to carry on their lives beautifully...
...to be continued...
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away@
10:59 PM