thx 4 listening 2 me crap.
Monday, February 07, 2005
5th Feb 2005 (sat) was the final of the accounting challenges. We were the 1st team to present and I'm the 1st speaker. I was so "gan chong" that I shiver so badly. Most of my friends had come to support us... I'm really touch that they came. But unfortunately... we lost. I knew we had put in our best effort in the challenge.
After our challenges we went for our badminton. That was the 1st time I played badminton in NYP. It was so hot... I was wearing my formal pant and barefoot to play badminton...I felt like I'm going to get heatstroke. But it was a great game. After that game... I was arching all over... but today I felt better though my arms still arching.
Anyway...I really want to thanks all my friends who came down to support me for the accounting challenges.
...to be continued...
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away@
3:49 PM