End of Career Seminar It have been ...hmm... I think 2 days I didn't update my blog...so now using the opportunities in access lab to post in one entries.
Yesterday was the Career Seminar 2005. Since the 1st day of this stopover, my team and grad svs had been intensely into this seminar...and now is finally finished. YES!!
Is quite chaotic at the 1st hour of the seminar as we can only go into the LTK at 2.50 but the 3rd year students was already there at around 2 - 2.50pm... so it was hot and humid around outside the LTK. Fortunately... all the usher manage to get hold of the crowd.
There's really no time for us to set up the projector, pc and some of the logistic stuff... and the LTK was really dirty. And the projector at the LTK was not working so we have to use the portable projector... and we cannot control the volumn too.
My job during the seminar was to usher, control lighting and volumn. I don't know to consider myself lucky or unlucky because the volumn could not be control so I don't have to do that anymore. Then the projector was not working so it had to be control by manual and I was so "lucky" to be the one to so called operate the projector...so I had to sit beside the projector to "operate it". And is like really alone... cos the whole second row cannot be occupied as it is to put the portable projector...the worst thing was I was sitting behind the director, the lecturer and the guest speaker...so I can't fall asleep or daydream. For all the seminar that I attended in SBM...this was the 1st time I was SO alert and awaken. After the seminar... my head was like going to fall off as I was sitting too near to the screen so I had to look up the screen all time.
Afterall... this seminar can consider quite ok... as the student teams were the 1st time organizing a seminar.
...to be continued...
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away@
7:38 PM
mee
aina man adult don't want to be Original black Hair small black Eyes No Glasses abit deaf
*[[____lurves `-//*]] Love Loud music!! Love guitar Love starZ Love bubbles Love shop supermarket
Being Dote
*[[____hates `-//*]]
Insect
Being Betray
Being left out
Network marketing