thx 4 listening 2 me crap.
Monday, February 14, 2005
finally I got my block leave... I had been waiting for this block leave for a very long time.... haiz... yet I had to spend my days at home studying for my ICA2...damn. It supposed to be a 5 days leave... but I still have to go back on wed & thur for ICA2 and Lab sessions. And next week we have to hand it the project which mean we also had to finish it by this week!!
It really ruin my mood... hopefully I can claim back the hours as overtime.
Over the weekend, I spend my time with my family members playing mahjong and sewing my cross stitch. I had finished the 1st cross stit
ch now moving to the precious moment cross stitch. Can't wait to finish sewing it!

Anyway...today is Valentine's Day... To all the couple...Happy Valentine's Day and to all the single ... Happy Friendship Day...!
...to be continued...
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away@
12:43 PM