thx 4 listening 2 me crap.
Wednesday, February 16, 2005
today I went back to school for project discussion and ICA. The ICA was very difficult... hai... kind of worry cos the weightage very high...25%.
After our ICA, we went to AMK kbox to sing. The time for us to sing was very short... not very "shiok"...hehe...but quite fun and today is the 1st time that weiling came out with us. Usually when we went out, weiling was not with us cos she need to go home and accompany her husband. This is the 1st first I heard weiling sing... and first time I think she sound like woman...hehe.
Tomorrow going to weiling house to play mahjong... and now need to go pai tian kong... can't wait to eat the sucking pig...yummy...
...to be continued...
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away@
11:56 PM