thx 4 listening 2 me crap.
Saturday, February 12, 2005
I watched Taegukgi again... this time the feeling that I had during the first part of the show is different. The 1st time that I watched the 1st part... I felt like it was just a normal opening like other show. But the 2nd time when I watched the 1st part of the movie... I was crying...beacuse every scene and every sentence of the 1st part was to bring more impact to the ending.
Even watching a happy scene at the 1st part... I was crying through.
Every dialogue brought me back to the heartrending ending...
every happy scene of the 2 brothers reminded me of the hardship that they went through...
and every tear-jerking scene brought me thousand of tears that could not stop at that point of time.
...to be continued...
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away@
12:08 AM