thx 4 listening 2 me crap.
Sunday, February 20, 2005
Chingay just ended....hmm... 26 hrs ago?? Well sort of disappointed...cos I was too short so didn't managed to see the firecrackers only managed to hear the sound of it.
Yesterday was weeling's compeition, payung, avril, SQ, zhongwei,heling,yandan, hwa qi, shiyun, shiyun's bf and I went down to support her. Just so coincidence that zhaoquan and his friends were there too. So the supporters crowd got bigger too. We all were very happy that weeling got into the final. When I heard weeling sang on stage yesterday...the feeling was different... thought I always heard her's singing in FSRC but I think this time she sang really well.
After the compeition, py, avril, SQ, ZW and I went to orchard for dinner and took a look at the chingay. It was really crowded so we couldn't get a good place for the show and it was very hot out there. we decided to go to paragon instead and at the same time me wanna to take a look at the OJ-paragon... decide whether I should work there. My answer is NO... cos the traffic there is really great. In addition, me wanna to have a good rest over the weekend so I don't tink I wanna to go back to OJ so soon.
Actually we wanted to take pic... but avril brought a camera with battery again... we could only took pics with camera fone...avril... remember to bring a camera with battery next time...
Yesterday there were SJAB members stationing at the chingay area... one of my frenz was there too... me wanted to go to say hi... but he was far away...at the other side of somerset. I have a long time didnt attend SJAB parade...because of my other own commitments and other interest...I got myself busy and didnt have the time to attend...very guilty now.
...to be continued...
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away@
1:36 PM