thx 4 listening 2 me crap.
Thursday, February 10, 2005
I had just finished this movie one day ago...well... I know this movie was screen in 1998 but that time I was only 14 and this show is NC16...so I couldn't watch this show... I finally watched it on the 1st day nite of the CNY.
This movie was up to my expectation... just as what the title is .... this story is about a mission to save a guy named ryan in world war 2. This guy ... private james francis ryan had 3 elder brothers but all died in the world war 2. So he the privilage to go back home alive as this is the military rule. 8 soldiers were on the mission to save private ryan. Before they could find private ryan, 2 of them had die. So I can imagine how pte ryan felt upon knowing that 2 strangers had actually died because of him. I can't understand that's war exist... if god really exist in the world...I wonder if this what he want.
...to be continued...
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away@
7:22 PM