thx 4 listening 2 me crap.
Wednesday, March 02, 2005
Two more days before I complete my current stopover...
hmm... kind of sad... cos the current stopover have much more freedom and my feeling for the new stopover is like "arh!!...i'm suffocating'!!....
Cos today is the last 3 days in BPOS...so there isn't any projects to do ...and we all were very free and bored. SO... comelin, weiling, daniel, jiaxian, muifen, shi yun and I formed up a small gambling den in BPOS...hehe... quite fun... and shi yun and i were lucky that we won a real small amount of $$...hehe...but after the lunch...the $$ was gone...
I realised that from one stopover to another stopover, my freedom is getting lesser and lesser...hai~~...I think they knew that I'm too free when I was in FSRC... so now is the payback time...to payback all the time that I slacked in FSRC...oh...I miz my FSRC dayS!!
...to be continued...
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away@
10:51 PM