thx 4 listening 2 me crap.
Wednesday, April 13, 2005
Still got 4 days to go... before I'm back to school... can't wait to go back to school... miss all my friends there... but I think I'm gonna to miss the tradewinds staff too...
During these hmm... almost 2 months @ tradewinds really make me miss all my friends... miss the jokes that we shared... miss the conversations that we had... and miss the care & concern they always provide... and of course miss the feelings in school...
Though tradewinds staff treat us quite good...I still prefer school... as it always provide a shelter... unlike outside world... so friends ... pls treasure school life... cos when you really graduate you will sure regret you didnt treasure them well...
...to be continued...
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away@
11:07 PM