thx 4 listening 2 me crap.
Sunday, April 03, 2005
Two more weeks...I'm going to start my 3rd year life...OMG...is really fast.
Currently...Mi,weiling and kang ling still @ Tradewinds doing our TEP... life there are much easy now... cos we have get a hang of it and know the products and working system better.
I always got complaint call from customer but is not my fault ... yet I still have to hear the customer complaining the other workmates of mine or hear about the company this not good that not good... hai~~ I guess that's life.
At this time, I'm still doing my flash project... going to present soon but I have yet finish it. Hai~~ very lazy to do it. I hate doing the PPT... dun understand why we need to do it.
well...enough of the complains ...I need to go back to my project now.
...to be continued...
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away@
12:14 AM