thx 4 listening 2 me crap.
Thursday, May 05, 2005
I'm finally bother to come back for blogging...
Since the school start, I had lost the mood for blogging cause I really tired to do so...
Last long weekend was my birthday charlet @ pasir ris costa sand... well... have a mixture of feelings... felt happy, felt tired and felt glad.
Felt happy because I'm able to to celebrate my day with all my friends...and happy that I'm able to have a gathering with all my secondary school friends cause I had almost 1 year plus that I did not met up with them. And of cos, I got most of the gifts that I wanted ...hehe...
Felt tired because I had to run all over to server and greet all my friends and relatives... and is so unlucky that I was sick that day... hai~~ but my family members and my best pals, sab helped me out the the bbq of foods, i guess if not them, I really will faint...
Lastly.... I felt glad that all my friends and especially my cousins did not get angry that I did not "entertain" them well...
Hmm... I think the most sincere gifts that I got is a small chocolate swiss roll ... cos two of my best buddies from sjab.... walked all the way from orchard to city hall just to get me that piece of swiss roll... by the time they reached there, they were very tired... I really touch... thanks chee yong and halim... :)...
Hai~~ I need to go back to my project now... I think I will blog again in a few days time...
...to be continued...
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away@
6:45 PM