thx 4 listening 2 me crap.
Monday, June 20, 2005
Today is the 2nd week of my holiday... that means next week I need to be back to school again...
Went back to school this late morning for my IB project...
SIANZ!! Have been searching thru google and yahoo search engine yet no much result...
After working for about 2 hrs, Avril and moi both were tired and decided to stop and go for lunch and shopping!!!
hehez...
We went to eat sushi at heeren...
then go shop around at heeren...
Avril finally found her "multi", "can move" ring...
hhahaz...
dun need how to describe...
At the later part, Avril sis came and joined us...
We walked to far east for more shopping...
at there I bought a new pair of earring...
actually, I wanted to buy a nicer pair of earring...
BUT...
it costs $21 plus...
and it don't worth the price...
so we go source for other earring...
Whenever we saw those "beads necklace"... Avril will go crazy for it...
I don't know why...
Ard 6 plus 7, we decided to go home.. cos we were tired...
in the end, Avril sis bought a pair of earring...
though didn't buy much... at least we all got a item...
...to be continued...
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away@
10:58 PM