thx 4 listening 2 me crap.
Wednesday, June 15, 2005
yesterday my "click" went to JB together...sort of celebrating cl and yw's birthday...
but it did not turn out good...
At first the intention was to went with sq,yw,avril and moi...
but yw fell sick so cannot go...
so for the safety for both avril and moi...
we decide to take wl car...
and sq haf no choice but to go on his on and meet cl in JB...
Then we went to red box for K...
hahaz... sq kana suai by cl sis...
I think we really need to help sq makeover...
at least he might have a chance...
hehez...
AfterK... cl, cl young sis, sq and moi went to watch Ghost Train...
Stupid show... nearly fall asleep...
for those who wanna to watch this show...
I strongly discourage you guys to watch...
really boring and stupid show...
Then wl, her husband, py and avril went to Giant for domestic stuff...
At evening time, we went to a hmm... I think is a seaside place to eat food...
on the way that there was a big traffic jam...
whoa.. for a person who have a motion sickness like moi is really a tough trip...
so actually throughout the whole journry in JB I was feeling sick...
I have to "si cheng" throughout the journey...
luckily I manage to "ren"...
Actually wanna to go to the "tree" but it was too late for both cl and moi...
so we decided to go home...
THIS was when the source of unhappiness start...
as wl's car was packed with wl, her husband, avril, py and moi...
so sq can't sit with us... he had to go back to SG himself...
All of us though that we had to send sq out of SG custom ...
so we say cannot as the SG custom will not allow...
hai~~ this was when the misunderstanding arise...
SQ thought that we don't want to send him to malaysia custom...
so he was angry and unhappy...
but when we left the dinner place...
I did asked cl that did SQ want to sit wl car...
cl said that she will send SQ to malaysia custom...
we thought that cl was leading us to malaysia custom...
since she was on the way with us, so she send SQ back...
we all didn't know that SQ was angry and felt insulted...
We just thought that cl decided to send SQ to malaysia custom...
Until we reached the petrol station then we know that there was a misundestanding...
Hai~~
I know that once a mirror broke... thought it is gel back there are cracks left...
But the mirrors is with you for so long... you will have feelings for it...
so.... your choice is to either keep it or to buy a new mirrors...
...to be continued...
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away@
1:08 PM