thx 4 listening 2 me crap.
Thursday, August 18, 2005
Today is my second day of work @ COB...
Well...I did not sell popcorn there neither did I sell tickets there...
I suppose to attach to a lady who will be teaching me...
BUT she's now on course so currently I have to do some admin stuff.
My first day was really bore.....
BORING!!
I was stamping and amending the Bowling voucher...
(oh BTW, I'm now attach to the finance dept of COB)
So throughout the day i was doing the same thing...
(can u imagine??!!)
But at least it is something that I dun not have to headache with...
They said starting next week I'll be learning acct stuff...
so I was @@ forward to learn the new stuff...
...to be continued...
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away@
10:59 PM