thx 4 listening 2 me crap.
Thursday, August 18, 2005
after reading zhao blog... really feel sorry for him...
anyway...just wanna to tell him... I oso lunch alone...
But i'm more lucky... I lunch @ my desk rather lunch @ the crowded canteen...
I dun understand why people like to "da bao" so much...
I everyday see them "da bao"
got people to lunch with also "da bao"....
no people to lunch with also "da bao"...
The coffee shop there was quite a distance from my office...
there's no canteen @ my office... only a small pantry....
and of course those really posh restaurants...
GOSH!...
lucky! There's coffee shop if not my pockets burn real hard...
And... hahaz.... I finally found out a way that I dun not have to walk all the way from the clarke quay mrt to my office...( is a 20 mins walk...ok!!...imagine wearing formal and heels and need to drag ur stupid body all the way there...)
Today I asked ard... I found out that there is a free shuttle bus service from the UE sqaure shopping mall to city hall mrt....
(UE square is directly opp my office)
so I can just take to shuttle bus to city hall...
This late afternoon whhile I was stamping away the voucher, there's this weird uncle came to speak to me....
(I really dun know who is he...but it seems like everyone knows him)
And he keep staring @ me as if I'm some kind of aliens...
kaoz.... then 2 other guys joined him...
to stare...
I look @ them and wonder what the hell....
and after the stare...they said:...
" we are just teasing you"...
I was like diaoz....
"Do I know you??"
...to be continued...
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away@
11:20 PM