thx 4 listening 2 me crap.
Monday, September 05, 2005
40 days to go... excluding sat n sun...
ENDURE!!
now eating the hazelnut love from breadtalk...
wow... nice...
didn't know is that nice...
hahahaz...
hmm... last friday...after my lunch break was really sucky for mi...
the lady who are going to grade me was giving me last mins work...
and it cause me to finish till 1815...
and I was meeting sab @ 1845...
I was LATE!!
so I msg her to inform her...
luckily she still in her office...
then I waited 10 mins for the shuttle bus...
when it arrived... it was broken down...
kaoz...
and it was raining that day...
and the path to MRT was sandy
so when it rain.... it will become MUDDY!!
so the only choice that left is to take cab...
and I waited for abt 30 mins for the cab...
so I decided to call cab...
but the stupid system keep asking me to wait....
said it was processing my request...
I wait and wait... the cab at the taxi stand CAME!!
waste my fone $$ to wait and call cab...
ok... the cab came... so I thought my sucky period end...
NO!! NO!! NO!!
When I broad on the cab...
I asked the taxi driver... how much is here to city hall mrt and here to ngee ann city...
he replied: " SORRY... I'M NOT A TAXI DRIVER!"
I was like DIAOZ... WAT THE HELL...
then he continued to asked me: "do you have any prefer way to go to city hall mrt?"
I was like diaoz again...
I said " you are the taxi driver... you should know better"...
Then i told him that actually me wanted to go to ngee ann city...
GUESS...wat he said...
" Where is ngee ann city?"
wao lao... this time I was like double DIAOZ...
He asked ... izzit the "taka"...
I said yes...
he said is nearly and faster to go there from here....
as there is not jam...
then I was ok.... then we go straight to "taka"...
On the way there...it was like "jam" like shit....
and he dare to said it won't "jam"
at that point of time ... I felt like "jamming his head"
after my $7 journey... I finally reached the "taka"
and it was already 1930...
I was starving to death...
so did sab...
but we still have to wait for 10 mins for our table @ breeks...
hai~~
after my long dinner...
that's end my sucky half day...
...to be continued...
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away@
1:12 PM