thx 4 listening 2 me crap.
Friday, September 02, 2005
yes...friday had finally arrived...
so happy.... tml is sat which mean i can sleep late....
oh man.... so good...
today on my way to office...
suddenly the image of ZW came to my mind...
I dun know why I will think of him...
well I definitely not missing him...
just dun know why...
40days....
40days to go and I will be out of this office....
I'm counting down every mins and every day...
later going to breeks with sab...
can't wait for the evening to come...
sleepy now...
yesterday was watching superstar...
luckily it was kelvin who won....
if not I will really angry to death....
the fell of Junyang had already made me so sad and angry...
if that kelly really won...
I really dun know what to say...
Now I was just hoping that Junyang will get a album contract...
gtg...
sleepy...
...to be continued...
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away@
8:19 AM