thx 4 listening 2 me crap.
Sunday, October 02, 2005
Hey... I'm back to blog again....
Just came back from my cousin's wedding...
and saw yuan wei at mrt station with his girl...
today went badminton with puay ngee, liyan and hwa qi...
we didnt play much....cos all were exhausted due to lack of slp...
kekez...
so we sat down and have a short chat....
updating all the things one another miss out...
then when liyan told mi that she was working for her part time job 6 days in a week....
I was like "WAH!!!"
If I'm her... I think i drop dead sooner or later...
So "pei fu" her....
Imagine after IPP go straight to her part time job...
gosh!!
Feel tired for her....
...
Well 20 days to go... (excluding sat and sun)
I will be out of that damn coy...
YES!!!!
ENDURE!!!
hehe....
I finally got a lunch partner...
she's a lady from TP....
a attachment student too...
well... quite nice... sometimes a joker...
hmm.... and like to eat "flour".... kekez...
Though we still lunch in office...
at least got a partner...
less lonely...
and time seems to pass faster....
i think end here... veri tired...
YAWN!!!
...to be continued...
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away@
12:47 AM