thx 4 listening 2 me crap.
Tuesday, October 11, 2005
felt so empty now...
not that i'm hungry...
but inside me...
empty...
i hate to have this feeling...
i will have the same feeling
whenever I graduated....
whenever I parted a good memories...
whenever I have to let go...
and...
of cos when I deceived myself....
and reached the "fake" part of me...
I hate to admit it...
but I did....
ever since the 1st dayI arrived at cathay I have this feeling...
and it keep haunting me...
deeper and deeper...
i don't like it...
dislike it...
loathe it...
detest it...
hate it...
but until the tp intern in here....
my life got better...
the feeling start to fade off...
i can feel more of my usual self...
but today...
I felt it again...
strong...
I wish i could ignore her...
I wish i could tell her to stop talking to me...
to tell her that I hate her since the day she start to scold me...
but...
I just couldn't...
cos i'm afraid...
coward...
I don't like the feeling...
worse...
I hate that part of me...
I will not cry...
cos my tears had all dried up since the day I faced the reality...
a cruel one...
...to be continued...
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away@
9:47 PM