thx 4 listening 2 me crap.
Friday, October 28, 2005
Today is the last day @ Cathay....
hmm... initially i though i will be extreme happy that my ipp had finally end...
But the whole morning I was very moody...
Not because I had to leave Cathay...
is because i had to leave behind a great frenz to suffer there alone...
very damn moody....
really...
cos i went thru before...
i know it too well...
I really had to thanks her for all the great time that we shared...
from the bus trip to and from UE square...
the morning pantry trip...
the ten bucks job to hit her with the cup...
the breakfast...
the super nice cheap mee hoon...
the toliet break...
the lunch break...Tori-Q...
the tempting Mac spicy double...
the wang wang rich coating...
the "burst milk"...
the super duper rich and free "ang mo" family...
and the super duper lucky boy who eat pasta almost everyday...
"Daniel Wu".... and "the Malay"...
her lao jie...
and not to forget the Ad-house... red patch gang...hahaz...
and the curly hair...
the bird face...
the "big" one...
the "gui men"...
the unspoken words...
oh ya... the "wo si shui" uncle... hahaz...
and the nick "wang sha ye feng"
the cliche "ni bu yao bi wo"...
the fist that she always "blow" at...hahaz...
the crab...
the chicken little dance...
mine "big little bear"... thought we only frenz for 1 and the half months...
but we gone thru quite alot...
we xiang yi wei ming for 1 and the half months...
and now I had to leave her there alone...
damn sad...thought I wanted to get out of cathay ASAP!!
but still very sad...
i know i sound weird...
but I interested in guys only...
so guys... don't worry...hahaz...
She had made a card for me...
really touch...
cos the card was really very sincere...
very well made...
really treasure it alot...
and not to forget the heaven chocolate...
Thank You Jiahui...for everything...Really... Thanks... sobx...
There's one things that I wanted to mention...
really disappointed at someone...
initially I thought he quite good...
but at the last 2 weeks...
I realised I'm wrong...
hai~~ feel sorry for his gf...
I dun think I wanted to talk more abt it...
just disappointed...hai~
Thought I hate Cathay hardcore...
but i got a great frenz....
that's the only best thing that I got from Cathay...
and that's enough....a great frenz...
...to be continued...
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away@
11:27 PM