thx 4 listening 2 me crap.
Thursday, October 13, 2005
today meet up with comelin, avril and SQ....
had our dinner @ cafe cartel...
as usual we eat, talk, laugh...
but this "usual" had become my special "usual"
cos it had been a long time since I had this "usual" dinner with them...
back in sch... we had our "usual" meal everyday...
ever since i'm in COH...
this "usual" had become so precious...
that I'm afraid to lose it...
just the thought of we going part soon...
it chill me up...
i was wondering if i'm going to meet them lesser and lesser
and if i may have to face the type of pple that i had to face in COH...
i think i'll get depression sooner or later...
2 weeks to go...
I'm glad I manage to endure the past 1 and the half mths...
2 more weeks... i will continue to endure...
and the Seafood Harvest... I'm coming...hahaz...
OMG... the calling of Seafood Harvest is getting louder and louder...hahaz...
well... u guys must be thinking what is this seafood harvest thingy...
I had this pact with the tp student...oh ya...
I had yet mention her name...
hmm... but i'm not sure if she want her name to be in here...
so I just call her ms flour...
ms flour and i had agreed to have my last lunch with her at Seafood Harvest...
one of the restaurant at UE square...
the celebration of my depart...
but to her is a suffering baz...
cos she'll be eating alone...
just like how i had before she came in...
so i had promise her that one of the friday or maybe 2 i'll travel back and lunch with her...
as you guys know that I am so glad that i finally had someone to share my suffering with...
i mean pple from COH...
so you guys dun think i'm so "noble" to travel back back to lunch with her...
cos i'm not... is just that i know it too well that being alone in COH is really a suffering
plus you have to face those nasty pple...
is just too much to bear...
i think i just end here...
too tired to continued...
will be back for more updates...
...to be continued...
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away@
9:22 PM