thx 4 listening 2 me crap.
Thursday, February 23, 2006
ytd when i was still doing the last Q of the QM paper...
anxious to finish the paper to get out of the hall...
cos need to go toliet...hahaz...
after came out of the hall....
shiok....
finally finish...
when having dinner with avril, 2 lihui(s), puay, yan mei, adaline, sheryl and yw
happy and sad....
happy...finally got a peacefully dinner for 2 weeks...
sad...is the last time we gather around to have dinner after exams and talk about "wow...shiok...finally finish le"....
then while eating... the stupid job agency called me...
lost...
lost because he remind me I have to choose what I'm going to do now...
then wake up half an hour ago...
"blank"
"blank" because finally finish exams ...BUT WHY CAN'T I FALL BACK TO SLEEP AGAIN????!!!
sianzZzZzZz....
...to be continued...
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away@
8:45 AM