thx 4 listening 2 me crap.
Monday, August 07, 2006
last monday I bought a necklace from the yahoo auction, the seller said will send it on last sat... so i was SoOoOoO anticipate about receiving today...
BUT I ave yet recieve it... so DISAPPOINTED!!!
tomorrow going to watch movie with my colleagues .... yaH! finally... i have long time didnt watch movie le... hmm... the last movie i watch is the superman returns... wanted to watch "The lake house" starring two of my fav artists: Keanu Reeves & Sandra Bullock but i think it will be quite boring... so my colleagues suggest "Tokyo Drift" ... (which is also in my list of "Top Movie of the month") ... hehez... so tomorrow going to watch that!! YES!
BUT I will still watch The Lake House...hehx...well...maybe watch with avril or jian xiong...
The Lake House

...to be continued...
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away@
8:51 PM