thx 4 listening 2 me crap.
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
wow... i didnt blog for 1 month le...
firstly, i just went for my eyes operation last thurs.
NO... I didnt went to cut my double eyelid...
i went to cut out something that make my eyes swollen...
BUT... my eyes is still swollen!!!
Damn ANGRY!!!
For people who can't stand to hear or read abit of disgusting things...
i think u guys better skip this part...
ok... first they put the eyedrop anesthetic, i really feel like backing up when they put the eyedrop. Cos the it make my eyelid heavy but at the same time causing the nerve around my eyes tense up... what a contradicting eyedrop!
BUT that is only an appetizer!!
Half an hour later, they put me in a "mini operating theatre"(those room that look like a dental room). Then they start to inject those "normal" anesthetic. That one was really pain, but that is not the worse!! OK! Here comes the most disgusting part!
Because they have to cut the inner part of my eyelid, so the have to flip out my eyelid. By doing so, they INSERT a kind of instrument into the gap between my eyelid and eyeball. The first time when they insert that bloody hell things into my eyes... it was damn bloody hell pain like no body business... I was OUCHING all the way... then they decide to inject another shot of the anesthetic, then the second time was slightly less pain... (is really slightly only...)BUT is still damn very uncomfortable...!! While they insert that thing in, my tears keep coming out... yesterday i was wondering is it blood that ooz out or is it tears that flow out... When i can't decide. I can feel they are scrubbing my eyelid but is not pain but very uncomfortable...the whole process last about 15 mins... then they start to bandage my eyes up... after 4 hours later( i was already at home) i removed the bandage, I really look like I kanna beaten up and i can't open my eyes cos all the blood was dried up and clog up my eyelash. When i managed to open my eyes, the blood was still my eyes, all over my eyeball... AND I was SO SO angry to see my eyes still swollen!! ARH! Lucky i can claim the medical fees from my company cos I finally ended my 6 months probations!!!
I shall named the operation the BEST Disgusting Event of the Year.
Speaking of probation, I just ended 6th of OCT 2006...
And finally got my increment... which is a very "thick" increment...
well... higher than i expected and the amount is something I really never think of at this stage of my experience and qualifications.
I can't reveal the amounts, I can only say, my increment is about 10 times the normal increment.
And This increment, I shall named it the MOST WOW WOW event of the Year.
Bye... will end here...
...to be continued...
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away@
6:03 PM