thx 4 listening 2 me crap.
Friday, January 19, 2007
Ah...hahX....
is friday nite again...
and I'm home alone...! (not really... actually with my pa...but he's ZzZzZ...)
well... my colleagues had gone to prawn fishing!!
sobz...sobz... cannot go... cos I'm having a bad cold~~mc for 3 days le!!!
AR~~~~
now trying to update my self with all my friends' blogs...
and trying to clear all my unwanted mails...
CNY coming le!!! so wanted to clear ALL the unwanted thingys~ ( but every year... there's still some unwanted stuffs lying around my rooms...)
last friday... I went to my coy D&D...
actually dun wan to go...
but the door gift is a MP3...
so for the sake of that "so-call" I-PO SHUFFFLE... I went...
Here are some pix:
*blank*
*blank*
*blank*
ok... is not my fault ... i try to upload but it cannot out...so TOO BAD!!!
well... i dun noe abt how normal is the normail D&D...
as for my coy D&D... we start off as the ladies will can the food at the those buffet style area... then the guys will go after all the ladies get their's...
well... after the food ... we start off with the "BINGO" game..."-_-...well... obviously...i didnt get any prize if not i will already show off...
then we proceed to our 1st lucky draw...
then "BINGO"!! again( again..again...again...)
i got so boring... i went down with my colleagues to take fotos...hahX( btw the D&D is at Mariott Hotel... WE DIDNT OPT FOR IT!!!)
Then when we went back... they finally got final lucky draw...
hahX... I still didn't get any prize..."-_-
HAHAz... but here come the most "interesting"...
they put in the most "classic" indian song (i suppose)
and start the "classic" indian dance...
thinking of it i really want to laugh my ass off...
oh... there's one thing missing!!!
the most "classic" "COCONUT TREE"...wahahaz...
i regret didnt video it down...
(shit!)
and my manager(he's an indian)...trying to drag me down to the dancing pool...
over my dead body!!!!!
anyway... after we finish the D&D... my friends and I went down to cine to watch "Blood Diamond"... sad movie... worth 4 popcorns...(total:5)...
and that is how i got myself a bad cold..."-_-...
that's all for today...tml still have to work!!>.<
...to be continued...
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away@
9:05 PM