Links
blogspot
blogskins
online dictionary
bleach
friendster
fanfiction
fabulous stuff
lyrics engine
gary-blue
S.H.E
naruto
photobucket
Sanrio Town Mail
designer :)))
well... if u notice something... PY is not in ani of the above pix...cos those pix are taken while waiting for her.... she was late for 2.5 hrs...and we oreadi eat 2 rounds of dim sum before she came.... after she came we ate another 2 rounds... wahahaz....delicious dim sum is difficult to reject... and is rude to reject something nice~ ^-^
BTW...i wan to bitch somethings that happen on the taxi before dropping daniel off:
After reaching Daniel's block, the taxi uncle went to the back of the taxi and asked a freaking "extra" question...
Taxi uncle: Do I need to help you to bring down the wheelchair??"
well... as usual ... the love to bitch daniel would love to make some comments on the question...
Daniel (to me only) : "of cos lahz, he expects me to crawl mehz?"
Daniel (to me only) : "or he thinks that after a trip from orchard, I suddenly can walk le?"
actually what he said was all true... and as usual, me with a low laughing point will burst out laughing and laugh non stop...
then after daniel "roll" off... I told uncle to go to Yishun Street 11...then the taxi uncle make some comments.... (muz be inspired by daniel.)
Taxi uncle: oh... Street 11 ar... here oso street 11... so qiao ( such a coincidence)...
me... as a part-time bitch who don't really like to entertain strangers have no choice but to entertain one sentence...(I think the taxi uncle heard wat daniel said juz now... so really no choice have to entertain abit)
Me : hehe...(super duper fake smile) ... ya los... so qiao...kekez...
then on the way back to Yishun.... I think he realli buai song( not happy) abt wat daniel said...and drive very recklessly...the taxi nearly crash into other vehicles TWICE!! .... nearly chimz in AMK... luckily I still reached Yishun safely.....heng ar~~
...to be continued....
Labels: gathering~