thx 4 listening 2 me crap.
Monday, April 23, 2007
one year ago... I just entered executive ship...
that time i was telling myself ..." I'm only gonna to stay in this coy for 1 year...MAX"!!!
But now...one year later, I'm still here....
well... many things change....
things like...
1. I'm gonna to study in abt 3 months time (ACCA)....so I really need this salary...
2. I realised wat is heartache... wat is betray....wat is lies...
3. I really realised....I cannot trust anyone in the company but myself....
4. There's no one to depend on.. except for myself....
I learn alots... really lots...I can truly understand more things now...
I learn how to fake a smile...how to pretend to be a nice person...
how to pretend you care...
Conclusion: I learn how to pretend...
To all my dearest friends....
pls be careful to people who looks nice, non-bitchy, everytime say... is oka... never mind... act like she/he is a saint... actually these kind of people are the most truly bitchy fucking big time...
so pls be careful before you become really too close to this kind of people...May god bless you....^-^*fake smile*
...to be continued...
Labels: advice from a bitch
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away@
10:38 PM