thx 4 listening 2 me crap.
Sunday, April 22, 2007
Reasons why i fell in....
1. He will wait for me when I'm working OT.
2. He will insist to send me home even I keep rejecting.
3. He will buy panadol when I had a migrain but gave me only 3 tablets cos he know I already got my own pain killers.
4. He will keep asking me if I need more pain killers.
5. He will help me to drip off the oil of cucumbers before passing the cucumbers to me.
6. He will hold on to me when I was in a moving train.
7. He will show concerns when I'm sick.
8. He will use himself to help me block out sunlight.
Reasons why i fell out...
1. I realised I'm only a smokescreen to cover up his "oblivious"...
2. He cares...BUT he cares about her more...
3. He lied....
4. He don't bother now....
5. I don't bother too...
6. My heart is too hurt to tolerate all the shits...
Reason for I'm doing this now:
Wo jie bu diao ta dui wo de hao...
戒不掉...
...to be continued...
Labels: 戒不掉
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away@
12:23 PM