thx 4 listening 2 me crap.
Saturday, June 02, 2007
people sae there are many chapters in one life...
I was wondering when is this chapter that i'm reading now going to end...
I have been reading this chapter for 1 year, 1 month + 28 days...
From this chapter, I have learnt:
what is "heartache",
what is "being used",
who are my real friends,
what is "uncontrollable",
what is "pretenses".
In this chapter, I thought I gained 2 good friends...
but it ended up to be a "bad dream".
I knew the friendship is going to be ended
( or should i say was ended?) the moment I decided to tell him and her
(or should i say when him decided to tell her?).* P.S: Im not comfortable to write the main characters' names lest pple (pple who i dun wan them to know the names) will know.
Now when I am reading this chapter, I'm not regretting what I had done... I just being true to myself.
Maybe few years or just 1 year down the road, when I done with this chapter and i'm with a guy who really love me and I really love him...by then, I might regret...
Regret that I decided to let go 2 of my friends that happened to be in my life.
But right now, all I know is that I'm tired with this chapter and wanna to finish it soon~
I'm still glad that God give me a chance to read this chapter - I became stronger.

...to be continued...
Labels: thoughts for the day - chapters
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away@
5:07 PM