thx 4 listening 2 me crap.
Saturday, June 02, 2007
There's a lot of people on leave(Eileen, Rama, Meena,Mehta, Yanti ...hmmm ya ..that's all)
and the mumbai email system is down ...so didnt get any allotments mail.
That's means I didnt do much allotments today... which means...next week I will chimZzZz big timeZzZz...cos I will be doing it alone... cos eddy will be on leave.
I quite piss off with him todae.
Ytd before I left I already asked him if there's any more allotments that he haven done... and he told me that he already start entering. So I just left becos i don't wan to leave with him...(well.. as if he wants.)
Aniwai... so this morning when I came I just finished up whatever I had and do my travel invoices - thinking that he also done with his allotments. Cos I didnt see him do any allotments and he asked mi do I have any undone allotments on hands. (Whenever he asked this, is becos he must have done with any allotments or he's finishing).
But when I walk past him @ ard 12.30, I saw he was doing allotments !!! ( and helo~~~we off on work @ 1p.m on sat).
My first reaction is: u still got undone allotments??!!
He: Ya, only left with hexagon (HSBC remittance program)...
Well.... since he say like that.. then I was oka... should be able to finish in 0.5 hr time.
Who knows! @ 12.55, I still see allotments credit notes lying around undone...
Then I just want to help (cos I think he need to leave) and said: "leave half for me and I will do on mondae morning..."
Well... as usual... he want to act noble and said " is oka... I'm waiting for Superindentant to come down also"...(to give them cash).
And as usual... I will get piss off and said somethin nasty: "oka... fine... then u do yourself los".
Hahaz... this time i think he piss off... cos his face quite"smelly".
well... eventually, I still offered my help again... and I just went home...
I shall see how much nobleness he have on mondae!!

...to be continued...
Labels: wat a day
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away@
5:48 PM