thx 4 listening 2 me crap.
Saturday, August 25, 2007
i have been thinking to chane job for almost 1 year and 5 months...
but da da ... im still in this 'black' coy...
everi dae bitch about my coy...my job scope...and now...
Im going to bitch abt my supervisor....
Pple who are close to me will know that I used to compliment how good my supervisor are good to me...
But until now... then I see the other side of her... or should i sae the trend of working life...
Pple who heard me bitch before, will know that I always help to cover for my supervisor job whenever she not aound...
So naturally I will think that she will help mi when im not around... but i was wrong...
V. disappointed when i noe the truth...
I have decided that i will leave after the bonus...
not to work OT even if reali urgent....
and will take my own sweet time....
...to be continued...
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away@
11:11 PM