thx 4 listening 2 me crap.
Friday, September 21, 2007
actuali wat is love?
anione knows?
recently got a colleague who got a relationship problem.
just one week ago... they are so lovely-dovey...
but one week later...the guy called up and sae wanna a break-up.
i just dun understand how can that happen?
just one week!!
wat happen to the "sparks"...
wat happen to the "chemistry"
wat happen to those "little little promises", little yet significance to both of them.
and wat happen to the 3 simple words " I Love You"...??
people sae that the furthest distance between 2 persons is that
"I love you yet you don't know"
But I think "I love you yet you dun love me" is worse than the above...
...to be continued...
Labels: simple yet complicated
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away@
11:54 AM